eee Austria international projects GmbH [triple “e” Austria]
Leading Provider of Education Technologies, e-Solutions and Vocational Education & Training
With our approximately 170 highly qualified employees working in 10 subsidiary companies, a professional management team and additionally approximately 100 external digital education experts
within the eee group – education, e-solutions, e-government – eee Austria international projects GmbH [triple „e“ Austria] headquartered in Graz, Austria is operating in more than 20 countries worldwide.
We are a leading provider in the fields of digital education, education technologies (Learning Management System, e-learning, e-examinations…) as well as school administration solutions (Education Management Information System) and digital safety & security management (fire prevention, facility safety, data protection protocol…). Further, we are also one of the leading companies in transferring the Austrian vocational education and training approach (dual education…) internationally.
Utilizing our more than 50 years of experience, we are constantly striving to improve the world by following and supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- E-Learning/Smart Learning, Education Technology, Digital Safety & Security, E-Testing, International Development
- Education & e-Government:
- Educational Management Information Systems for Schools, Universities and Public Authorities (e.g. Ministry of Education, Regional Education Directorates, etc.)
- Education Portals (Learning Management System, Cooperation Tools, e-Learning Courses, Authoring Tools, e-Books, etc.)
- Electronic Testing Systems
- Transfer of Austrian best practices in education and eGovernment – Technical Assistance & Capacity Building
- Academies for public authorities
- IT-Training for end-users and IT professionals
- Compliance, Health&Safety Training for companies
- Business & Management Training
- Entrepreneurship Training for Pupils from 12 to 18 years old
- Vocational & Technical Vocational Education and Training
- Health, Care & Social Services Training
Mag.(FH) Stefan Düss
eee Austria international projectsGmbH - member of eee group
phone +43 316 922288 - 705 / fax - 50