bit media e-solution GmbH
bit media is one of Europe’s leading companies in the field of e-Learning and has successfully carried out projects in the field of education as well as development cooperation. The company was founded in 2000 as a joint venture between the bit group and the SIEMENS Ltd. Since June 2016 it is part of the eee group – education, e-solutions, e-government. With its 60 employees in Austria and over 140 external international employees and experts, bit media supports companies, public organizations, education institutions and schools in the implementation of state-of-the-art measures for digital education and administration.
bit media is a full-service provider and therefore offers the most important products in the field of e-Learning, content creation (including tone-of-the-top videos and smart shows), online-collaboration and much more from one single source: compliance trainings and roll-outs, learning management systems, IT-services and IT-content, content development (standard and individual content), authoring systems and certifications, mobile learning or onboarding.
bit media e-solution received several awards like the Austrian State Prize for Consulting, Comenius Medal, Constantinus Award, etc. Since 2007 the bit media e-solution is certified according to ISO 9001.
Above others, the following customers trust in us:
- Public Employment Services of Austria (customer since more than 25 years), Czech Republic, Poland, Croatia, etc.
- Austrian Ministries of Education (since more than 10 years), Defence, Finance, etc.
- Municipality Administration Graz (second biggest city in Austria)
- Education Senate Berlin
- European Commission – DIGIT
- Albanian Ministry of Education; Macedonian Ministry of Labour and Social Policy
- The Lao Ministry of Education and Sports
- Almost all companies listed in the ATX and 80% of all companies listed in the DAX (e.g. Siemens, Volksbanken - Raiffeisenbanken, BMW, Telekom, Honda Europe, etc.)
E-Learning/Smart Learning, Education Technology, Digital Safety & Security, E-Testing, International Development
Education & e-Government
- Educational Management Information Systems for Schools, Universities and Public Authorities (e.g. Ministry of Education, Regional Education Directorates, etc.)
- Education Portals (Learning Management System, Cooperation Tools, e-Learning Courses, Authoring Tools, e-Books, etc.)
- Electronic Testing Systems
- Transfer of Austrian best practices in education and eGovernment – Technical Assistance & Capacity Building
- Academies for public authorities
- IT-Training for end-users and IT professionals
- Compliance, Health&Safety Training for companies
- Business & Management Training
- Entrepreneurship Training for Pupils from 12 to 18 years old
- Vocational & Technical Vocational Education and Training
- Health, Care & Social Services Training
Mag.(FH) Stefan Düss
Head of Department International Development
bit media e-solution GmbH
Tel.: +43 (0)316/28 55 50-705
Fax: +43 (0)316/28 55 50-50